Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Alexander Sound Bug

I am sad to find out that all of the RTW: Alexander campaign footage has no sound. I don't know what caused Fraps to only rec video on Alexander and not any of my other games. So I have deleted the footage and made this a "Personal" Campaign and will no longer by sharing it.  

When I finish it I will be moving on to Roma Surrectum 2.5 Beta Mod for RTW.
  I will be making sure to test the sound capture on it before trying to record.  

Here is some insight into what I am working on and what to expect in the future.
Currently Recording:
  • Fallout 3, 
  • Kerbal Space Program, 
  • Battlefield 3 (BF3).
Future Plans: 

  • Total War: Shogun 2 + Expansions + DLC, 
  • Total War: Medieval II (Modded, just haven't decided which), 
  • Fallout: New Vegas, 
  • Battlefield 4 ( BF4), 
  • Total War: Rome II.

If you all want to give some input on what Medieval II mod I should consider please leave a comment.
~DmnSpawn~

No comments:

Post a Comment